Exercise 2


2.1 Complete the sentences by adding possessive adjectives (my, his, her, etc.) or possessive pronouns(mine, his, hers, etc.).
  1. Jack had ____ hair cut. (his, hers)
  2. It was his fault, not _____ (their, theirs).
  3. A: Is that bag Mary's
    B: I think it's ____.(her, hers)
  4. A: Is that Neil and David's car ?
    B: Yes, it's ____.(his, their, theirs)
  5. Is that coffee ____ or mine (your, yours).
  6. He didn't have an umbrella, so she gave him ____. (her, hers)
  7. I gave him my address and he gave me ____. (his, hers)
  8. honeybee has two wings on each side of ____ body. (its, it's, it)
  9. This hat is ____ (my, mine). The other one is ____ .(your, yours)
  10. _____ book is here. (Her, Hers) _____ is over there. (Your, Yours)
2.2  Complete these sentences with appropriate reflexive pronouns.
  1. Rita cut ____ while she was chopping vegetables.
  2. A: Did your secretary answer the phone?
    B: No, I _____ answered it.
  3. His wife told a lie. She should be ashamed of _____.
  4. We faxed the report to him ______.
  5. No one agrees with him. He is all by ____ on that issue.
  6. No one will help them. They will have to do everything ____.
  7. I, ____, wouldn't think of taking such a position.
  8. Did they pay for ____ or did yo pay for them?.
  9. Don't pay for me. I want to pay for ____.
  10. The town _____ was so small that it didn't have a bank.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

หลักการใช้ Pronoun ฉบับเข้าใจง่าย